[ic] Super User Permissions Problem

Bryan Gmyrek interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 23 15:29:01 2002

I have been trying to solve this problem for a long time now.  I have  a
super user account set up and specifically made sure *all* permissions are
granted (show permissions shows everything checked).  Everything works OK
EXCEPT the following (as far as i have noticed):

*  Go to CUSTOMERS.  Check a customer.  Click 'delete these customers'
Get an error screen:

---

The following error occurred:

Not authorized for customer administration. Contact administrator?

Please correct and try again.

Maybe you need to log in?

---

* Go to items.  Try to narrow display by searching (have thousands of
products so this is very necessary) get the error:

---

The following error occurred:

Sorry, no permission 'products=v' for table '' in 'admin/login'.

Please correct and try again.

Maybe you need to log in?

---

However, I **can** add a new product, go figure
Has anyone encountered this?  I even went to the trouble of installing a
new catalog but still have the same problem now.  Noticed that bug #407 is
similar, but I did go ahead and give this user access to all things
specifically like I stated above so I don't see how that could be the
problem.  Any suggestions welcome... this one is killing me.  Thanks.