[ic] Newbie Problem: Customer Logn Help

Shawn Mathews interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 23 17:21:01 2002

I know I'm probably overlooking something very simple, but I can't seem to
find anything which documents exactly how this works......

When a customer logs into interchange, how do you specify the page they hit
when the login is invalid?

I copied this code from the docs, but it just seems to hit the same page
each time.

If it does hit the same page each time, how the hell do you tell if the
login was successful?

[set Login]
   mv_todo=return
   mv_nextpage=welcome
   [userdb function=login]
[/set]

   <FORM ACTION="[process]" METHOD=POST>
   <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_click VALUE=Login>
   Username <INPUT NAME=mv_username SIZE=10><BR>
   Password <INPUT NAME=mv_password SIZE=10>
   <input type="submit">
   </FORM>

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,