[ic] FedEx.pm - Help

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 23 18:51:00 2002

>Hello,
>
>    Is anyone else using FedEx Ground for shipping?  They changed
>their site
>over this weekend, and now my FedEx.pm isn't working at all... Any feedback
>on this matter would be helpful.
>
>Thanks
>
>-Mark

I use them and I got this email from them today:

"

Plug-in to fedex.com for Rate Finder was upgraded September 22.

Dear Plug-in to fedex.com Rate Finder user:

The Rate Finder features were updated last weekend to provide the following
new features:

-  Global rate quotes for all FedEx served countries, and
-  FedEx account specific rate quotes to accompany the current FedEx List
rate quotes.

To integrate the new Rate Finder features, simply visit the Plug-in to
fedex.com site located at
https://www.fedex.com/us/ebusiness/internetintegration/ , enter your login
information, and then click on the Rate Finder link to view the HTML code.
If you're not already registered with Plug-in to fedex.com, you can do so by
following the quick and easy steps.

If you are a current Rate Finder plug-in user, you may direct your users to
http://www.fedex.com/us/rates if you are experiencing problems.

With the new Rate Finder features, you can provide more complete rate quotes
to your US and International shippers alike.  Along with the enhancements
and convenience, you can also expect the high standard of service available
from FedEx.

Regards,

Jens Anders
Product Manager