[ic] rewite rules killed images - and cookies

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 23 23:10:01 2002

>When I visit my site with lynx, I do see the error message that you
>mentioned. When I visit my site www.m-and-d.com with Mozilla 1.1, I see
>two cookies assigned from my site.  The two cookies appear identical
>except for their paths. One has a path=/MDS and the other has
>path=/cgi-bin/MDS. I don't know much about cookies yet... is this
>behavior a problem?
>
>DB

By default, IC adds an extra alias for each catalog cgi path to the Catalog
definition string in interchange.cfg.  That's what causes the extra cookie
to be set.  You can fix your problem by removing that unneeded alias.

- Grant