[ic] Help On Shared Interchange Server

Vijeeth interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 24 08:45:01 2002

Hi All,

I have configured interchange running with one catalog for the URL look
as per the

help  I got it from this list. i.e without displaying the cgi-bin in the
URL.

These are the following changes I did it to work .

Vend:Server:map_misc_cgi

 if($Global::Variable->{SCRIPT_REPLACE}) {
                  $CGI::path_info = "$CGI::script_name$CGI::path_info";
                  $CGI::script_name =
$Global::Variable->{SCRIPT_REPLACE};
                 }

And the in interchange.cfg

FullURL  yes
Catalog       store     /home/gvijeeth/catalogs/store1  /cgi-bin/store
www.icdemo.com/store1
Variable SCRIPT_REPLACE /store

and it was working fine untill it was running on one catalog.

Now I  created a new  store  named store2  on a virtual host on the same
machine

and the modified configuration in interchange.cfg is now like this

"FullURL  yes
Catalog       store1 /home/gvijeeth/catalogs/store1 /cgi-bin/store1
www.icdemo.com/store1
Variable SCRIPT_REPLACE /store1
FullURL  yes
Catalog       store2 /home/gvijeeth/catalogs/store2 /cgi-bin/store2
shop.vijeeth.com/store2
Variable SCRIPT_REPLACE /store2"

And restarted the interchange server. I am not able to access the store1
now it gives me the

following error message in the error.log file.

Undefined catalog: www.icdemo.com/store2

"192.168.0.252 - - [24/septiembre/2002:17:46:49 +0530] -
www.icdemo.com/store2/index.html CGI mapping error: Undefined catalog:
www.icdemo.com/store2 at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Server.pm line
186, <MESSAGE> line 1."

But my second store i.e store2 does work without any problem. i.e
http://shop.vijeeth.com

Is that interchange will not support the shared stores for the cgi-bin
URL configuration ?

Please tell me where did I went wrong.

Thanks in Advance

Vijeeth