[ic] User defined tag with Interpolation

Krishna interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 24 09:28:01 2002

Hi List,

I created user defined tag like below.

     UserTag ship_price Interpolate
     UserTag ship_price HasEndTag
     UserTag ship_price Order sku rates code
     UserTag ship_price Routine <<EOF
     sub {
         my ($sku, $rates, $code) = @_;
         return $sku;
         }
     EOF

And I am accessing this tag as follows:

     [tmp strSku]1550[/tmp]
     [scratch strSku]
  Ship Price:->[ship_price [scratch strSku] a AL
Interpolate=1][/ship_price]

But the tag is not interpolating.

But when I use this Tag without any Tags in it (without interpolation) I
am getting the desired results.

For Eg:
     [tmp strSku]1550[/tmp]
     [scratch strSku]
     Ship Price:->[ship_price 1234 a AL Interpolate=1][/ship_price]

It returns Ship Price:->1234.

Inspite of declaring my UserTag as "UserTag ship_price Interpolate" why
it is not interpolating??? Can any one let me know what is the problem
for not interpolating my Variables or is there any thing wrong with the
code??

Please help me

Regards,
Krishna