[ic] suggestions for message board implementation

Russell Mann interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 24 12:54:01 2002

Dimitar,

It depends on how you want it integrated.  I've integrated both phorum and
phpBB into using my Interchange UserDB.  They don't use the Interchange
sessions, however.

Please provide more details of what you'd like to do.

-Russell