[ic] suggestions for message board implementation

Tue Sep 24 14:00:02 2002

Quoting Dimitar Georgievski (dimitar@websyn.com):
> Hi,
>
> Does Interchange have integrated message borad solution? If not, I could not
> find anwser in the documentation, can someone suggest some open source
> solution that could be easily integrated with Interchange?

It does not now, but actually a friend is coming to visit me this
weekend -- with an "extensions" guestbook that we will be making into a
"blog"-style message board. The goal will be to plop down a new
extensions/ directory with easy instructions on how to integrate
a message board into a foundation catalog.

As for standalone applications, I highly recommend MWForum. It
can be integrated with IC in the sense that its data is in MySQL.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman