[ic] Super User Permissions Problem

Bryan Gmyrek interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 24 15:11:00 2002

Workaround found !!:)

In case anyone else ever runs into this problem (I must have done
something weird along the way in my catalog... I set up a totally new
'test' foundation cat and it doesn't do this) here is the workaround.
Instead of going to ITEMS to search the products table do this:
ADMIN -> TABLES -> Edit Products
Now it is possible to search the products, etc :)

Using the same workaround, however, I still can't check a customer and
then delete that customer.  But who cares since this can be done easily
enough by clikcing on the X in the normal CUSTOMERS screen.

If anyone has an idea of what I might have done wrong in my config let me
know though (cookies... ?).

Cheers,
Bryan