[ic] Simple shipping problem - costs depend on country

Josef Strasser-Leitner interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 24 20:16:01 2002

Interchange V.8.3., Suse 7.3, MySQL

I think I have a simple problem, but i didn't found the solution in the
archive. The problems there are much more special then mine.
and besides - it's my first shop that I try to create with interchange.

The problem: the shipping costs depend on the country of the customer (and
not from price, volume or wight - maybe later we try to do realize the
calculation of the shipping-costs in subject to country AND weight - now we
take the price of a five kilo parcel).
e.g.
Austria 6.0
Belgium 13.0
France 17.0
Germany 9.50
Italy 24.5
Luxembourg 13.0
and so on.
Above a billing-total of 190 Euro the shipping is free of charge.

How can I realize that? And please explain it to me, how you would explain
it to a child (because I'm not yet so familiar with interchange)
Can I implement it in the Admin-Interface or do I have to make some entries
in some files?
Many thanks in advance for any help.

Josef Strasser-Leitner
JSL IT-Solutions - www.jsl.at