[ic] Making Catalogs from scratch

Brandon Mercer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 25 12:51:01 2002

I've been putting together a catalog from scratch and there are certain
looks and functions and feels that I would like to adopt into my design
that aren't documented.  Specifically what I'm working on now is the
basket page and the fly page where it lists the part, if it's in stock
and gives you the option to put in a quantity and "BUY NOW."  I'm
interested in having my flypage and basket just like the demo, but
copying code has proved less than successful.  I get an Internal Server
Error.  Any ideas?  my beta test site is www.rchobbies.ws with a link to
the store from there.  Thanks for everyone's help in advance
Brandon Mercer