[ic] Making Catalogs from scratch

Brandon Mercer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 25 13:27:03 2002

Dan Browning wrote:

> At 12:41 PM 9/25/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>
>> I've been putting together a catalog from scratch and there are
>> certain looks and functions and feels that I would like to adopt into
>> my design that aren't documented.  Specifically what I'm working on
>> now is the basket page and the fly page where it lists the part, if
>> it's in stock and gives you the option to put in a quantity and "BUY
>> NOW."  I'm interested in having my flypage and basket just like the
>> demo, but copying code has proved less than successful.  I get an
>> Internal Server Error.  Any ideas?  my beta test site is
>> www.rchobbies.ws with a link to the store from there.  Thanks for
>> everyone's help in advance
>> Brandon Mercer

Well, not a whole lot.... just that there is a runtime error.  Seems
like it's perl related, maybe it will mean more to you because I don't
understand that much about the perl/database side of this.

192.168.0.3 WlgagRhn:192.168.0.2 - [25/September/2002:13:16:47 -0400]
rchobbies /cgi-bin/rchobbies/pr1060.html Runtime error: Can't call
method "record_exists" on an undefined value at
/http/interchange/lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm line 1934.

While I realize that this means I've got a problem with me calling out a
perl module and it not working... I don't know exactly what it means.