[ic] Upgrading to SQL Database

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 25 13:38:00 2002

>If what you mean by this is if the column is them missing from the
>text file, IC
>complains, or just doesn't create it, you are correct. I don't
>even think it
>complains. It just simply doesn't create it.
>
>Which makes sence. Defaulting this way as a fail safe.
>
>You NEED to keep these files in sync. with your DB files.
>
>If you do that you will make your life MUCH easier. Especially
>when creating
>back-ups to your database files, or converting from one db format
>to another.

I don't think I'm keeping those files in sync like you describe.  I'm using
the default db.  Where can I find more info on what you mean and how to do
that?  I think you're talking about the dbconf files, and I did a search for
dbconf and come up with too much info on too many things for me to wade
through.  Can you give me a better search term?

- Grant