[ic] Tax Problems

Mark Bryant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 25 19:22:00 2002

at 22:18 25/09/2002, you wrote:

>Do you have a NonTaxableField directive in your catalog.cfg? This should be
>set to the name of the field in the products table (nontaxable).

>Looks like this directive is not in a standard catalog.cfg. Once its in,
>apply changes to your catalog.

Hi John,

I cannot thank you enough for resolving this for me! :o)

You're also right in saying that the default catalog.cfg from the
foundation rpm i used doesn't contain this directive at all. Hopefully
someone will add it to the next rpm release?

For those that have been following this problem, adding the following line
to catalog.cfg makes IC take notice of the Tax status of the items in your
store.

NonTaxableField    nontaxable

Once again thanks to everyone that's tried to help me with this!

Mark

vwe internet ltd
EMail - info@vwe.net
WWW - http://www.vwe.net/
Tel - 0870 737 3369
Fax - 0870 737 4469
Tech Support - 0906 470 3369*
*UK only. Calls charged at 60p/min at all times