[ic] Info Required

John daniels interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 25 19:37:01 2002

Dear Mike,

I did reply back to the group (less than an hour ago) apologising for any
inconvenience I may have caused.

I hope you can interpret my request as a "wrong number" rather than "spam".
I gained the web address ...albeit without enough research ... from the home
page at http://www.icdevgroup.org

Again ... apologies.

Regards

John Daniels

Abaconda Online Marketing
T: 01489 583442
F: 01489 582595
U: www.abaconda.co.uk

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Heins" <mike@perusion.com>
To: <interchange-users@icdevgroup.org>
Cc: <john.daniels@abaconda.co.uk>; <petew@tcp.net.uk>; <abuse@conxion.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [ic] Info Required

Quoting John Daniels (john.daniels@abaconda.co.uk):
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am trying to contact the person within your organisation that would
> be keen to increase the number of targeted visitors to your website.
>
> If you could forward a name or email address it would be most appreciated.

I am trying to contact the person within your ISP who would be keen to
delete your Internet hosting account for spamming.

If you could forward a name or email address it would be most appreciated.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon