[ic] NS7 interaction with mod_interchange

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 26 23:09:01 2002

    I reviewed some discussions in the mailing list concerning the
interactions between Mozilla and mod_interchange that results in an
inability to view [more] result pages and results in a "search error: Object
saved wrong" in the catalog error file.  At the close of the discussion it
was decided that this was a prerelease version of Mozilla that was exhbiting
this behavior.  The issue I am experiencing is that this is reproduceable
against a mod_interchange-driven interchange installation when using the
Netscape 7 release version.  I understand this to be a browser bug, how
feasible is a workaround?

Jeff