[ic] trying to disable or defeat inventory

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 27 00:34:24 2002

>hello, i've got a store setup, but everything says it's out of stock,
>i have my own inventory management system that i use, and what i'd like to
>do is just set every item to a permanent +1 in stock, is there some way to
>do that?
>
>Chris

You could stop using the inventory decrement function which should be set in
the order profile I think.  Then whatever you set your inventory to won't be
changed unless you change it yourself.  Or you could just change the HTML on
the flypage or whatever page is displaying the stock status to say "In
Stock" without evaluating any db info.

- Grant