[ic] best approach to learning interchange development

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 27 17:34:00 2002

Mark Ciccarello wrote:

>I'm setting up an interchange site and add some custom functionality.  What's the best
>approach/documentation to read as far as learning to develop with interchange.  I've got the docs
>from the Red Hat site, though the only thing that seems particularly programming-oriented is the
>"template guide" and it reads pretty much like greek to me.  I get the feeling there's more
>information someplace I haven't found.

There are complete docs, as of 4.8.5, at icdevgroup.org.  IMHO, the UI
is helpful but does not replace doing the real work at the CLI.
 Depending on the complexity of your project, you will need to code...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028