[ic] NS7 interaction with mod_interchange

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 27 22:32:02 2002

>     *   1.22 (Mon 05 Aug 2002) Kevin Walsh <kevin@cursor.biz>
>           o Fixed a bug reported by John Young.  Mod_interchange was not
>              decoding entities in the REQUEST_URI, which caused
Interchange
>               searches (scan) with encoded spaces to fail.
>
> If you are current with that, what server OS are you running?  I have seen
> different behavior between Linux and Solaris with mod_interchange (but it
> may have been due to my Solaris compiling or something of that nature).

    I am running Linux and mod_interchange 1.22 .  In Kevin's previous
message, I am led to believe that the issue is that IC does not urldecode
the MM parameter.  I have some more theories, I will post them in the next
message.

Jeff