[ic] help - component problem

Saske Rodenburg interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Sep 29 12:19:00 2002

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to ask for help regarding a problem I have
with Interchange. I am trying to build my own e-commerce website with it,
and it was very nice to find out what can be done with it!

I took the "leftright" template as my starting point and adjusted it to my
wishes. But during my testing I removed for a second the components #5 and
#6 from the template fields. Normally when I placed them somewhere else,
the component dropboxes would re-appear in that other place. That's why I
thought when I would remove them, and later add them again, the dropboxes
for #5 and #6 would re-appear again. But they didn't. How can I get them
back??

The strange thing is though, that the output of components #5 and #6 still
appear in the customer version of the site, but I can no longer edit them
from the administrator entrance...

I hope someone can help me with this problem (hope it is clear what the
problem is). Thanks a lot!!
Regards,
Saske Rodenburg
The Netherlands