[ic] identify specific more list pages

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Sep 29 23:12:00 2002

Hi guys

IC 4.8.3

I have a product type page, lets say of opera music. It describes the
product and gives a little history of said product. This main page also
displays the first 12 product results via an in-page  sql query with more=1.

I would like to have all subsequent "opera" pages 2,3,4,5 be minus the
description and history. However if the person decides to go back to page
'1' they would again see the description and history, kinda making it a home
page for the product.

in pseudo code it would be:

[if page first_result_set]show this[/if]
or
[if more_list_page == 1]show this[/if]

Basically I need to show products on this page, but it also needs to act as
a "more information" home page for said product.

Is there any way to identify result pages?

Not looking for a freebie, just a hint or a direction. Or am I overlooking
an easier way to do this :)

Thanks guys.