[ic] Category 5/ePenzio Review

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 30 05:40:17 2002

Hello,

I'm am an investor in MindArrow Systems Inc. and I'm trying to get some fee=
dback on Category 5/ePenzio/Bring-it-Home. Category 5/ePenzio and MindArrow=
 are planning to merge and I would like to get your feedback regarding Cate=
gory 5, ePenzio, or Bring-it-Home. If you don't have the time or you don't =
know what I'm referring to, please ignore this e-mail and let me apologize =
for sending it in the first place.

Otherwise, what has been your experience in business dealings with this com=
pany? Has it been positive or negative? Have promises been kept? Are you ge=
tting the results from their products and/or services that you expected?

Please let me know and thank you for your time.

Tom Blakeley
Shareholder