[ic] Decimal values problem even with Foundation demo...help

Venu interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 30 10:16:01 2002

Hi List,

My problem is that when ever I have a decimal value in the database for
Weight in the products table, in the shopping cart and checkout.html page it
displays shipping weight as 0
and consequently Shipping Value also 0.

I thought that some thing I am missing in my code and tried with the default
foundation demo by changing the weights as decimal values. for Example. If
the weight was 2 then i changed it to 0.25 etc. When I click in the
recalculate button it displays weird results most of the time 0 and some
times strange values like 45 or 75 etc.

Pl. help me in this regard to overcome the above problem.

Venu Madhav Varadaraj
Software Engineer
Etisbew Technology Group
www.etisbew.com