[ic] Configuring Signio/Payflow Pro To Authorize Not Create A Sale

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 30 11:25:01 2002

At 04:53 PM 09/29/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey everyone,
>
>By default the Signio/Payflow Pro module will create a sale for the new
>order. However, I want to only authorize the credit card. How do I only
>perform an authorization and not a sale? I'm currently using Interchange
>4.8. Any help will be appreciated.
>
>Matthew R. Villa
>1Percent.com, Inc
>Web Developer
>http://www.1percent.com/

You should be able to pass to any payment module the mode you desire (as
long as it is in the list of valid choices for that mode). You should be
able to do this with a hidden form variable, with a &set in the checkout
profile itself, or by adding a param to the [charge ...] tag in the
checkout profile.  Do a 'perldoc VENDROOT/lib/Vend/Payment/Signio' for more
info.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax