[ic] Two newbie questions

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 30 11:33:02 2002

I just started looking into Interchange
so forgive me if I'm asking the obvious.

I can't find anywhere a list of payment
processing gateways supported via ic.

I have seen references to Signio/PayFlow Pro,
CyberCash, and ECHO.  What about Authorize.net?

Is there a full listing anywhere?

Also, in whatever e-commerce solution we
implement, we *must* have coupon support.

That is, we want to set up coupons (like
$5 off orders over $25) with "valid thru" dates.

>From what I've read so far, it doesn't look
like Interchange has this functionality built-in.

Are there any "modules" developed to provide this
functionality?  If nobody knows of any, is anyone
working on this functionality?  We would either
want to join that effort or pay a consultant to
develop that functionality for us.

Thanks in advance for your input; and again, sorry
if I'm asking stupid questions...

-Aaron Howard