[ic] I need your urgent response/call please?

Mr. Bema Sese Seko interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 30 12:52:01 2002

NOTE:                  PLEASE DIRECT ALL RESPONSE TO EMAIL
                             ACCOUNT CONTAINED IN THIS LETTER FOR
                             CONFIDENTIAL PURPOSE.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

FROM: Buma Sese Seko
TEL : +234-1-7756039
E-MAIL: buma_seseseko@spinfinder.com

Attention Please,

                         BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP SOLICITED

May I take the privilege to introduce myself; my name is Mr. Buma Sese Seko a brother of the late President of the Federal Republic of Zaire, President Mobutu Sese Seko (now Republic of Congo, under the leadership of the Son of Mr. Laurent Kabila). I am currently under political asylum in Nigeria. I presume you are aware there is a financial dispute between my family (the Mobutu's) and the present
Civilian Government. Based on what they believe as bad and corrupt Government on my late brother part, May his soul rest in peace.

Following the above mentioned reasons, I am soliciting for your humble and confidential assistance to take custody of Fifteen Million, United States Dollars only
 (US$15M) also to front for me in the area of business investments you desire profitably well.

Presently, this Sum of US$15 Million Dollars has secretly been deposited into a confidential Security/Courier Company in Europe, where it can be released to you by the Security Company based on my recommendation on that note; you will be presented as my partner who will be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent
ventures. For you might have heard how a lot of my brother's bank Account has been frozen.

To show my preparedness and appreciation to conduct this business with you, I shall give you 25% of the total money and 5% for miscellaneous expense and 10% on any profit realizable in the process of investment of this fund in your country.

Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of the business venture, your utmost confidentially, sincerity and secrecy is highly required, due to my family's present predicament.

Details of how I intend to carry out this project will be discussed as soon as I get a response of your willingness and interest. I sincerely will appreciate your urgent acknowledgment as soon as possible by contacting me on my Telephone number:+234 1-7756039 or E-mail address. Thank you.

Yours truly,

Mr. Bema Sese Seko
NOTE: YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS VERY IMPORTANT, AS BUSINESS OF THIS MAGNITUDE AND NATURE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DONE VIA E-MAIL