[ic] shipping fee problem

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 30 18:01:01 2002

>Hi,
>
>  Anyone ever have a problem with the shipping fee changing to
>$0.00 on it's
>own?
>I'm using a flat shipping fee of $6.95 and on occasion it seems to
>change to
>$0.00 at the checkout page.  Anyone have any ideas what might cause this or
>how I might fix it?
>
>steve@airdelights.com

Ah yes I too use flat-rate shipping and I had this same problem.  Add this
to the top of your checkout page and see if it fixes it:

[if !value country]
   [value name=country set="__SHIP_DEFAULT_COUNTRY__" hide=1]
[/if]
[if !value mv_shipmode]
   [value name=mv_shipmode set="__SHIP_DEFAULT_MODE__" hide=1]
[/if]

I needed this on my basket page too, so be sure you don't need it there too.

- Grant