[ic] Wizard shipping preferences

Jeffrey Cox interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 30 19:31:02 2002

Hi,
    I have a quick question that may have been answered a number times, but
I am new to the list and have done a number of internet searches to discover
the answer. I have recently downloaded IC 4.8.6, compiled and installed
everything... have it working with the database, and using the foundation
base catalog. I have been trying to go through the wizard to enter in a
bunch of information however, when I get to the UPS shipping options...
second step of "admin/wizard/step_ship_ups".... I get the following error,
even with the default value for handeling.

failed pattern - '3.00' =~ ^\\d+(?:\\.\\d+)?\$

Anyone help me figure out what to do about this... I think that regex looks
right, and I have looked in the pages of a couple previous versions of
interchange, and they all have that same regex. Could I not have a perl
module installed?

Thanks,

Jeff