[ic] shipping fee problem

Michael Nakonachny interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 30 21:39:01 2002

AirDelights.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Anyone ever have a problem with the shipping fee changing to $0.00 on
it's
> own?
> I'm using a flat shipping fee of $6.95 and on occasion it seems to change
> $0.00 at the checkout page.  Anyone have any ideas what might cause this
or
> how I might fix it?

I am currently having the same problem but I am also trying to add a little
twist.  I want to have each addition product after the initial one add
another $2.00 for shipping vs. adding another $5.00.  So if you order 3
things the initial shipping cost is $5.00 for the first product and then
$2.00 for each additional product being shipped.  Any ideas would be
appreciated

Thanks A Lot
Michael Nakonachny