[ic] Checkout.html & [set] & Enable_Secure = 1

David Bordas interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 1 05:26:01 2003

Hi list,

I recently modify my config to enable https.
On my checkout.html i have some code for icheque ...

[set name="Retirer"]
        mv_todo=return
 mv_nextpage=../special_pages/icheque_redeem
 icheque_clear=1
    [/set]

This code is between the main form of the page :
<FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]" METHOD="POST" name=checkout>
code
</FORM>

This code is OK but when i clic on the "Retirer" button i'm going out my
https sessions to http :(
I had a look to the "login" form just some lines before that form.
I modify catalogs.cgi to add ../special_pages/icheque_redeem to the
AlwaysSecure line and restart interchange.
But i've still the same thing ...

I try to add secure=1 inside the set tag but this don't seems to work ...

Can someone say me what i'm doing wrong ?

Thanks again.
David