[ic] IC Segmentation fault - HELP!

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 1 12:32:01 2003

McTees wrote:

> Posting this yet again, since i am still unable to get this working.

Just a word of advise.  Ask once, and most folks on this list will make
an effort as long as:

1. Time permits - we all work and have a life too
2. You've made the effort on your part to resolve the matter
3. You've provided enough details to make an educated guess
4. And that there is an educated 'guess' to make

Asking twice, or more, you'll just irritate everyone to the point of
being ignored; Been there, done that.

This IS a volunteer list and you ARE getting the support you paid for
:-)  If you can't figure it out and your ISP is useless, technically,
contract a consultant (which I am not one) but it is better than your
site being down for days...

Obviously, something isn't as it seems on your system and something is
wrong.  Ask you ISP to reinstall the software is the next step I would
take, if it would my machine as you could still have something hosed...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028