[ic] Authorize.net Questions

Alan Wactor, Flame, Foundry and Forge interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Apr 2 13:06:01 2003

I'm running IC version 4.9.3 under CPanel (Yes, setting permissions has been
a nightmare!) I have a dedicated IP address, and an SSL certificate issued
under the URL name (i.e. www.mysite.com) The catalog is installed in a
default directory, (www.mysite.com/catalogs/myname/).

I've got a couple of questions that I can't find answers for in the
discussion logs.

1) There are many references to an authorize.net wizard, but I can't figure
out how to invoke the darn thing. When I go to Admin/Wizard I can only
create, execute and save, not load one to run.

2) How to I get it out of demo mode? Is it just a matter of putting a value
in MV_DEMO_MODE? I saw in the FAQ's that "you will not be able to launch
your site without a secure payment processing solution".

I'm expecting to receive the Authorize.net approval information today or
early tomorrow morning, and am eager to start taking orders!

I'm really new to all of this, and perhaps just overlooking something
simple.

Thank you!

-Alan