[ic] HTML code comments

DB interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Apr 2 19:56:00 2003

 > Thanks, DB!
 >
 > Actually, I have no problem saving the Excel file as tab-delimited
 > when there are no HTML comments. However, when I add them to the
 > table, for some reason it really messes it up, no matter how I try to
 > save it. I even tried to use iframes to point to pages with the
 > comments, but that did not work either (IC does not support
 > iframes?)...
 >
 > Any ideas?
 >
 > Vlad

As I understand it, Excel likes to put double quotes around certain
characters when you export as tab-delimited and that's what confuses IC
(it also confuses me). The solution as I said it to do the export from
Access or OpenOffice/StarOffice. I'm sure this is all covered in the
archives because that's where I found the answer!

DB