[ic] Admin UI Javascript bug? w/Mac browsers only?

Peter - IC interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Apr 3 13:59:00 2003

Hi all,

	Using IC 4.8.7 RPM install on RedHat 7.3 and IC 4.9.4 on Mac OS 10.2,
I frequently have problems changing shipping methods' properties.  I go
into the Shipping page, select a method that I want to edit, for
instance, I want to change a method from an Internal UPS lookup to a
WWW lookup.  I select the "Calculate based on this algorithm" button,
and choose "UPS: Ground Commercial" from the drop-down.  The page
immediately refreshes and goes back to Internal UPS lookup.

	Anyone else seen this?  I get this behavior on Safari, Chimera, and IE
browsers for Mac OS X.  I'm able to work around the problem by editing
the shipping.asc file directly, but I wondered if anyone else
experienced this problem.

Thanks,

Peter