[ic] Admin UI Javascript bug? w/Mac browsers only?

Kevin Old interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Apr 3 14:49:00 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 13:58, Peter - IC wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 	Using IC 4.8.7 RPM install on RedHat 7.3 and IC 4.9.4 on Mac OS 10.2,
> I frequently have problems changing shipping methods' properties.  I go
> into the Shipping page, select a method that I want to edit, for
> instance, I want to change a method from an Internal UPS lookup to a
> WWW lookup.  I select the "Calculate based on this algorithm" button,
> and choose "UPS: Ground Commercial" from the drop-down.  The page
> immediately refreshes and goes back to Internal UPS lookup.
>
> 	Anyone else seen this?  I get this behavior on Safari, Chimera, and IE
> browsers for Mac OS X.  I'm able to work around the problem by editing
> the shipping.asc file directly, but I wondered if anyone else
> experienced this problem.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

Peter,

I've had the same problem.  I'm running Mandrake Linux 9.0.  Running IC
4.9.6.  I've used Galeon, Mozilla, Konqueror and Opera and still had the
same problem.

The only solution I've found is to do what you do and edit the shipping
file manually.

It's good to know that I'm not alone.

Kevin
--