[ic] problems with quantity pricing

Twentys interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Apr 4 03:54:00 2003

...mmmm
You have to find your after.cfg.

In it you should have something like

Profile distributor <<EOR
{
        CommonAdjust => <<EOF,

                pricing:w5,w10:,
                ;:wholesale,
                ;:wholesale:mv_sku,
                ;$,
                ==:options,
                -10%
EOF
        NonTaxableField => 'nontaxable',
}
EOR

Then add a profile like the one I told you....

I remember you that to find your after.cfg you can try with
locate after.cfg

If you don't find it try to do
locate -u
(may have several minutes)
then try again 'locate after.cfg'

Normally, by makecat default, it is in /var/lib/interchange/yourcatalog/etc
bye
Roland

P.S.
witch version of IC do you have?