[ic] Authorize.net Questions

Alan Wactor interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Apr 4 10:24:00 2003

Update and new errors...
>From: "Alan Wactor, Flame, Foundry and Forge" <a.wactor@ffandf.com>
>>
>I'm running IC version 4.9.3.....
>
>1) There are many references to an authorize.net wizard, but I can't figure
>out how to invoke the darn thing. When I go to Admin/Wizard I can only
>create, execute and save, not load one to run.

Well, that was easy. Admin/Preferences/Payment for MV_PAYMENT_MODE choose
authorizenet

Once I did this I found from the error log that the Hosting service had not
installed the
authorizenet payment module.
That's fixed now, but I'm running into the "No account id" error now.
Have tried editing the catalog.cfg and hard coding the __AUTHNET* values as
suggested, but
no change to the error message.

Also getting a new error:
> Error during creation of order routing log:
> Route log failed. at
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/interchange/lib/Vend/Order.pm line 1724.

Is there something else that the Hosting Service needs to install to correct
this? Is this why the
real-time charge fails?

-Alan Wactor