[ic] Design admin section error

Andy Mayer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Apr 4 11:14:41 2003

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 00:22, kevin kempter wrote:
> I installed Interchange 4.8.7
> Everything seems to be in order except when I click on the 'Design' link
> in the admin section I get the error below. Any Ideas?
>   Server error!

Hi Kevin,

What OS are you using? Is it Red Hat 8.0 by any chance?

If so then you will need to build you own perl installation as Red Hat
have enabled multi threading in 8.0 which IC doesn't like accoring to
this thread:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-October/027891.html

(I had the same problem, and I ended up going back to Red Hat 7.3 as
building my own Perl on RH8 also caused a load of hassle on 8.0).

I would be interested to hear other's experiences/solutions of this.

Andy

--
Andy Mayer
West Royd