[ic] Options table with Postgresql & 4.9.7

Kevin Old interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Apr 4 11:51:26 2003

Hello everyone,

I'm playing around with 4.9.7 and am getting the following error when
just trying to setup a demo store with Postgresql 7.2.1.
Configuring catalog foundationdb...Using PostgreSQL,
DSN=dbi:Pg:dbname=foundationdb...NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY
will create implicit index 'options_pkey' for table 'options'
table options created: create table options (
code varchar(64) primary key NOT NULL,
sku varchar(64),
o_group varchar(20),
o_sort varchar(16),
o_default varchar(64),
o_label text,
o_value text,
o_widget text,
o_height int,
o_width int,
description text,
price varchar(20),
wholesale varchar(20),
display_type text
)

DBI: Post creation query 'CREATE  INDEX options_o_enable ON options
(o_enable)' failed: ERROR:  DefineIndex: attribute "o_enable" not found
DBI: Post creation query 'CREATE  INDEX options_o_master ON options
(o_master)' failed: ERROR:  DefineIndex: attribute "o_master" not found
table 'options' failed: options import failed: ERROR:  value too long
for type character varying(20)

I have Postgres working with 4.9.6 and I even copied over the
options.pgsql file from my 4.9.6 dist, did a diff and tried to build the
table.

What's happening is that the sql statement doesn't include the o_enable
and o_master fields.....even though they're explicitly defined in in the
options.pgsql file.

Any ideas?

Kevin

--