[ic] Customer service area

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Apr 4 12:41:01 2003

Hello,

I am not a interchange programmer, but I am trying to understand the code and I
want to add a page that will say "your information have been saved succesfully"
after you save the account intormation in the customer section. I was trying to
call tbe area for customer service after I submit the information. Something
like this: <INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE="Save Acct. Info" a href="[area
customerservice]">. The finality for this was that I was trying to go back to
the customerservice area. My question is if there is anyway to use the save
Acct.info button to go to a specific page that will be a clone of the
customerservice.html, but with the header change to "your information have been
saved succesfully".

Thanks A lot.

Diego