[ic] database table redesign

Jason interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Apr 4 13:58:01 2003

I was wondering if anyone has ever thought of redesigning the
interchange table designs? They don't appear to be well normalized.
I understand that IC can run on anything from text files to rdbms, so I
was wondering if the tables aren't normalized because of a limitation
due to the text or dbm tables or because it would just be too large a
project. If anyone has any insight into how big a project this would be
to really clean up the table designs for optimial usage by an rdbms like
Oracle I would be interested in hearing from you.

Thanks,

Jason