[ic] /lib/UI/pages/admin/item_edit breaks mozilla 1.3 / linux

Tue Apr 8 09:24:43 2003

Quoting Niels Svennekj?r (nrs@justlinux.dk):
> HI
>
> When using mozilla 1.3 / linux to edit items in admin
> (/lib/UI/pages/admin/item_edit.html) it breaks mozilla (program ends,
> no core, nothing)
>
> I have been lookung, and it seems that it is a javascript call to
> mvpan_tripTab(0); that courses the problem, but whats it & where is
> the function mvpan_tripTab defined ??

It is dynamically generated in Vend::Table::Editor.

> I have been lookung aroung and cant find it at all anywhere
> (unless it is konqueror that did generate it when I was debugging)

It works fine on Mozilla 1.2.1. Do you have the error message?

Of course you can "view source" and find the generated code.
If you can show what the problem is I can take a look at it,
but I have pretty extensively checked it on Mozilla and MSIE.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Few blame themselves until they have exhausted all other possibilities.
 -- anonymous