[ic] /lib/UI/pages/admin/item_edit breaks mozilla 1.3 / linux

Jamie Neil interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 8 10:19:01 2003

I've had the same problem with Mozilla > 1.2.1 and other browsers using the
gecko engine (e.g. Phoenix). It crashes with no error message. I've had
problems with 1.3 crashing on other sites too, not just with IC, so I've
dropped back to 1.2.1 until the next point release is out :)

Jamie Neil