[ic] potential cooperation

Samuel interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 8 20:22:01 2003

To whom it may concern,

If we send to wrong address, please accept our apology.......

We are a leading NVOCC and freight forwarding company, located in Shanghai, China.  Due to our development demand,
we are looking for reliable agent for long term partnership.

For suitable partners, we will route our nomination cargo via them and/or send free hand shipment to them.  Regularly, we will
exchange freight rate and shipping info with our partners to explore the markets together. Also, we expect routing or free hand
cargo via our parnters.  Anyway, we are prepared to intiate business relationship with potential partners.

For your reference, please check our company introduction as below.

Brief Introduction
HANSA INTERNATIONAL, the overseas business division of BEIJING PRO-DE INT'L FREIGHT AGENCY CO., LTD SHANGHAI
BRANCH, has been established since 1995, with Class A freight forwarding license. As a leading NVOCC (Non-Vessel Operating
Common Carrier), HANSA INTERNATIONAL works with all shipping lines and airlines closely for securing space and competitive
freight.

With strong finance support, experienced professional, fully own facilities, good reputation in the market, HANSA INTERNATIONAL
grows rapidly during the past few years.  Moreover, HANSA INTERNATIONAL utilizes computer network software to arrange all
export and import goods.  Offices staff and warehouse staff can share the common data within our network, which can provide
our customer prompt and efficient information.  Unlike other NVOCCs, HANSA INTERNATIONAL also continuously commit to
promote SUPPLY CHAIN LOGISTIC in our own facilities, which is a somewhat new industry in mainland China.

HANSA INTERNATIONAL's team is devoted to meet individual need of our customers or overseas partners, even some "mission
impossible" considered by other forwarders.

Line of Business
-NVOCC consolidation export to worldwide destinations
-Import consolidation destuffing and distribution to inland China
-FCL management export and import
-Airfreight export and import
-Sea and air combined transportation via Korea or Dubai to worldwide
-Customs clearance for both import and import
-Warehousing - bonded or none-bonded
-Breakbulk/ container trucking
-Cargo insurance
-Logistic management
-Trading sourcing

We may not receive your email from sender's email address.
****** Please return your email to our address: shipping@hansa.com.cn ******

Look forward to hearing from your positive comment.

Best regards,
Maggie
HANSA INTERNATIONAL
Room 301, Yuan Fang Business Center
No.18, Lane 126 Si Chuan (M) Road
200002 Shanghai
China
Tel: 53500046, 33130656, 63210045, 63219210, 63511226
Fax: 63219212
Email: shipping@hansa.com.cn