[ic] Verify commercial ship to address

Wed Apr 9 12:04:00 2003

Quoting Peter - IC (interchange@framework.cx):
> Hello,
>
> I want to verify that a customer has a valid address that qualifies for
> UPS Ground Commercial shipping (as opposed to UPS Ground Residential).
> In other words, if they haven't entered a company name, they must take
> UPS Ground Residential.  What's the best way to do this in Interchange?
>   I could do some JavaScripting, but if there's a built in way to do it
> with ITL, I'd rather do that.

Just add a commercial_shipmodes column to the country database, then
modify the routine in include/checkout/initialization (or at the top of
your checkout page in older ones) to enforce that.

If you wanted to prevent all possible form-hijacking problems,
you should verify that mv_shipmode is a valid one in the
profile as well.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown