[ic] Via ADMIN, loggin as customer without their password

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Apr 10 13:01:01 2003

DB wrote:

>> I have had my first rant-and-rave customer complain about how they
>> spent almost three hours at our site trying to buy something and the
>> site kept malfunctioning.  Is there a simple way, perhaps via the
>> ADMIN UI to loggin as them and see their sessions, saved carts, etc?
>> I really do not want to reset their password or ask them for it...
>

> From the Admin UI, click Tables then userdb. Click on the customer and
> you should then be able to see the password.

A major 'Duh' moment, thank you.  I was still keying in my head that the
user passwords were encrypted based on how I had the old MV
configured...  Thanks again..

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028