[ic] SQL::Statement: HELP!! system says not installed, but it is!

Steve Palm interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Apr 10 16:09:00 2003

I have searched the archives, and this seems to be a pretty common
problem....

I'm trying to revive an older Interchange installation. It had been
working, but stopped being used for a while, and the system was
upgraded underneath it, and now I have to get it going again.

Everything was going fine, until I tried to use the Admin interface to
examine my test orders, and it showed no line items. Looking at the log
file, I see the following:

admin/order_view SQL query failed: SQL is not enabled for Interchange.
Get the SQL::Statement module.

 > query was: select * from orderline where order_number = 'TEST0004'

The problem is, I **HAVE** SQL::Statement v0.10021 installed. I had
installed it manually, and it didn't work. I then installed
Bundle::Interchange again, in case something was wrong, and it still
doesn't work.

Ironically, when I go into the Admin INFO view, it shows SQL::Statement
as loaded, and the catalog.cfg file has a "Require SQL::Statement", and
gets no errors when started.

Please help, anyone??