[ic] apache2 + 4.8.7 interchange + layout.html = still bust

Daniel Pugh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Apr 10 16:54:00 2003

Hi There,

Yes I realise this has been answered before, but the version I am using
has Dan Browning's patch already applied, and is still failing within
the design section with Premature end of script headers

I am relatively new to interchange (but not patching - this is
definitely already patched).

Running with rh 8, mysql 4.0.12, perl 5.8.0, Apache/2.0.44 + resin +
static modules as below.
I cant find any further information in any logs including the
interchange error log.

I'm happy to provide access to server, or further log details, or even
move to the cvs version if that addresses the problem (although I'd
prefer to stay with the current stable version.

Thanks in advance

Dan Pugh

core.c
  mod_access.c