[ic] Multiple Payment Gateways

Thu Apr 10 22:45:03 2003

Quoting ShockCounter (shockcounter@shockcounter.com):
> Is it possible, and any suggestion on implementation, on having a payment
> gateway (authorizenet) * OR * the regular email manual processing dependant
> on the "Billing Country"? Seems Authnet is refusing ALLOT in international
> orders and we would like a chance to process those manually.

That would completely depend on version. You just have to hack
the profile (in 4.8) or etc/log_transaction (in later 4.9) to
call the appropriate charge type based on country.

You could also catch the charge error and put a checkbox on
the checkout page inviting them to re-submit for manual processing.
Then don't call the charge type for MV_PAYMENT_MODE but just
use PGP with &credit_card=standard.

Any competent IC consultant should be able to knock that off in
a couple-few hours.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry