[ic] Custom types in transactions::status field

Steve Palm interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Apr 11 09:41:01 2003

On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 09:39  PM, Mike Heins wrote:
> Quoting Steve Palm (stevep@sga.org):
>> On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 05:03  PM, Mike Heins wrote:
>>> Quoting Steve Palm (stevep@sga.org):

>>> Try removing the "arbitrary=order_view".
>>
>>   okay, that let's something show, but it shows a drop-down box
>> instead
>> of the hyperlinked text it used to show.
>>
>>   i confess i don't have a clue what removing that did, or i may have
>> thought of it myself, so i really don't have a clue how to proceed.
>
> These are normal Interchange widget types. You want "display". Try:
>
>                   [display    table=transactions
>                               column=status
>                               key="[loop-code]"
>                               type=display
>                   ]
>
> That displays the label associated with a selected value.

  Brilliant!  Thanks!

  Now, is there a place to modify this so that it stores a "user copy"
of the
  admin UI page, and not the master, or should I just overwrite the
master
  copy?

Steven Palm
Slavic Gospel Association - Loves Park - IL - USA
stevep@sga.org